Ansible role to apply user wide configuration.
This role performs the following actions:
- Ensure the requirements are installed.
- Ensure the current user can obtain administrative (root) permissions.
- Update the apt cache.
- Ensure dependencies are installed.
- If the user_skeleton variable is defined and the users variable is defined, clone the git repositories listed into each user home folder.
- If the configuration variable is defined and the users variable is defined, clone the git repositories listed on it into each user home folder.
This role expand files or URLs by default so you must write your items like:
You can change this default behaviour by:
- Setting the expand variable to false.
- Add to an item the attribute item_expand setted to true.